Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Important emails and the passport

I have just sent off an email to one of my french lecturers asking for a reference on my competence to speak French, I wrote the email in French with some help from mum as I have a knack for putting the wrong verb endings in when I write. The email is very formal especially the last line which translates to something like "with my sincerest good wishes" which is maybe going a bit far.... but better to be too formal than too informal. I had very good intentions to get my passport done yesterday however I forgot that I needed someone who had a New Zealand passport to fill in some of the form. Mums partner Johan is out as he has a South African passport. I am not sure when I will be able to do it, I am thinking either Monday morning or I will wait until next Tuesday again, I am making slow progress on the application form but it is coming together. I am really enjoying reading Adam's blogs at the moment as they give a good insight into what it will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment