Friday, October 8, 2010

Passport photos, the application form and general stuff

So here I am early for work again surprise, surprise. Yesterday I got passport photos as I have to renew my passport before I leave and I also need some for the application form so I killed two birds with one stone. I have to say that the regulations for passport photos are strict, I am amazed anyone can look attractive in their photo when they don't even let you smile, mine had to be retaken as my mouth was open just a bit I mean come on. The applications close in January so I need to get moving, this weekend I am going to be emailing my two french lecturers to ask if they can be references on my application form I am also going to fill in the passport renewal form and go to the office on Tuesday to hand it in. So nothing really exciting happening but I feel as if I am on my way. I am also continuing my saving scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment