Monday, October 10, 2011

The first couple of weeks.

So I have been in France for about three weeks now, How time flies. Digne les Bains is a nice little town, if not a bit small...it's weird having nothing open after 6 on a Monday night, and irritating that the French think its a good idea to close banks on a Monday. Today I had my first day of observation at two of my schools. It was nervewracking. One of the classes was scary....the teacher just yelled at the students the entire time, stuff you would never hear in NZ...makes me wonder how I am going to be able to lossen the reins a bit when it comes to english...I mean part of learning a language is speaking it....

The other school however was great, the students were attentive, they listned they answered the questions. they seemed to really like english. Probably because the english teacher himself is really enthusiastic so they were great and they seemed to really enjoy what I made them do...hopefully it will last

No comments:

Post a Comment