Saturday, January 14, 2012

My bucket list

I have a bucket list of places I want to go and things I want to do with my life and by the end of my trip most of my bucket list will have been filled

So here is my bucket list
1) Finish uni (done)

2) Get a great job (I have had many great jobs ,sadly none of them permanenet (grr fixed term contracts)

3)Travel ( currently doing this now)

4)Improve my French (living in France I think it's a given that this one has been met, according to mum I am now fluent!

5) Go to Rome (I just booked tickets to go in Febuary the other day!!!)

6) Go to Egypt (if all goes to plan I will be in Egypt for my birthday)

7) Live on my own/ gain independance(I think moving to a different country and flatting counts) It could be hard going back to living with the parentals.

Basically by the time I get back to NZ I will have completed my bucket list (Here is hoping that something major does not happen in Egypt ).


So as you can see by the time I get back to New Zealand I will have bascally completed my bucketlist

Today I went shopping, its the sales today. I brought this cute little dress (that was not on sale!) and a shirt that was. I also brought toilet paper. Have I mentioned that most of the toilet paper in France is pink!!!. Kaia and I went out for drinks last night and we both ordered a glass of red wine, its the same price as a hot chocolate which made us laugh. I am having a great time sampling the wines here in France. I have discouvered that I like red wine more than white but I also love Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment