Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Snow

After what can only be suprised as spring weather. ( blossoms appearing on trees) winter has finally arrived. Yesterday was freezing cold, I spent the day working which went well and then went to an assistants house for dinner. I woke up to snow...it has continued to snow all day and it seems that Digne has ground to a halt because of it. Here is a picture from my bedroom window


Two weekends ago I went to le chemain de fer de l'ubaye basically its a railroad that was never finished. All that was left to put down were the tracks but then WWII happened so it was never finished it was really interesting and fun to walk through the tunnels. I was going to post pictures here but blogger is being annying so here is the link to my facebook album

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150523595384340.382948.686699339&type=3

I am going to the movies tonight with my cousin Donifan. As much as I love the novelty of snow from my window I am sure going outside will be a totally different experience






No comments:

Post a Comment