Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nuts and Bolts

Hard to believe that I only have 2and a bit weeks of work left. Where has the time gone? This last term has been draining, my CMs are doing english evaluations so been preparing them for that also trying to come up with fun and interesting lessons for my students. Games work well...but not when they end in a kid tripping over his shoe laces and hitting the floor (he was fine) and as the teacher said, A good example of why you should tie up your laces but still not something you want to happen in your classes.

In terms of blogging, I have neglected this blog but to be honest it is so much easier to write mass emails and update my facebook, still that is no excuse.

Future plans include Egypt (currently organising) looks like it will be a 8 day cruise at this point at the start of May, very excited.

London this weekend I am so excited about this.....foreign money to add to my travel journal is also a bonus. One of the things i love about Europe and what I will miss is the ease of travel to different countries.

Going back to life in New Zealand is going to be an interesting experience

No comments:

Post a Comment