Thursday, August 4, 2011

Digne and other matters

Knowing that I am to be placed in Digne I thought it only appropriate that I provide a picture of the town I will be living in.



Travel nerves are settling in already as last night I had a dream that my passport expired in three months and that I had to get a new one....I can only imagine what I am going to be like when I actually leave .Today I am going to get a translation of my birth certificate in french certified, as I need it in France. The amount of documents needed is actually quite a lot and I am glad i was warned beforehand and that I have people like my mum who are helping me.

I have been communicating with Hannah (the previous primary assistant in Digne) which has been great as she has given me a lot of great advice on teaching and the town.

I think the fact that I have not got my plane ticket (a task for this weekend) and my visa is kind of freaking me out a bit. I think everything will become a bit more real when that is all sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment