Sunday, August 28, 2011

What I have done and what I have yet to do.

So seeing as I am now counting down the weeks (less than a month!) it might be a good ides to write a list of what I have done and what I have yet to do:


Things I have done

  • I have got my visa( recieved in the mail today- valid for 9 months!)
  • Got enough medication to last me my trip
  • My plane tickets
  • Contacted the schools
  • Contacted the conseillère pédagogique
  • My accomodation
  • Started packing
  • My TGV tickets for going to Aix
Things I have yet to do:
  • Go to the dentist (dreading this with a passion)
  • Print out my TGV ticket
  • Finish packing
  • Sort out which books I am bringing to France
  • Change my money into Euros
  • Create more lesson plans
  • Brush up on my New Zealand facts
The next few weeks are going to be hectic and a bit stressful I think but I feel that I am definatly on my way. Having the visa, plane tickets, train tickets and accomodation sorted out is a weight off my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment