Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the visa appointment and a weekend away.

Last Friday I went to Wellington in order to get my visa done at the french embassey,I killed two birds with one stone by also making it into a trip to see my amazing Wellington friends. First observation. The building that the french embassey is in is very fancy on the outside but I was suprised that the office itself consisted only of one room. The visa appointment basically consisted of me handing over the documentation I had brought and then we talked about me becoming a french citizen and she gave me these forms to fill out, I don't know if I will have time to do that before I go to France which will mean I will not be able to get french citizenship as you have to apply for it from your own country.

The rest of the weekend consisted of going to strawberry fare!!!!!!!!! and walking around Wellington. Today I went to the doctor to get my prescription meds. I have been given enough to last me the whole trip aswell as a letter from my doctor for customs....just in case anyone thinks they are illegal lol.

I saw Emma today which was great and she gave me some amazing tips of what to do with the kids:) making me a little bit less nervous about the whole teaching aspect of this experience....I can't believe that in less than a month I will be on a plane to France

No comments:

Post a Comment