Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Flights, Accomodation and the Visa

I have just payed for my flights to France. For anyone who is interested I leave on the 23rd of September at 6am (which means I will be at the airport at 4am!!!!). Having dealt with the tickets is a huge weight off my mind. I have also got accomodation sorted. I am going to be bording with a women in Digne, I will have a tv in my room, wifi internet and use of the bathroom/ toilet/cooking facilities so that is a load off my mind as I was worried that with a town as small as Digne it migt be a bit harder to find accomodation.

I fly to Wellington next Thursday for my visa appointment which is on the Friday and will spend the weekend there. Yesterday I went to the Alliance Francaise to observe some French classes to see how they teach language it was a good leaning experience in terms of seeing how to teach a language.

With the tickets and visa booked there is really no going back now....in little more than a month I will be on a plane to France!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's great that you found a living situation! I'm also going to be a teaching assistant this fall, but haven't had much luck looking for accommodations. How did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. The previous primary assistant in my town emailed me and told me about her accomodation and gave me the contact information. What town are you going to be in?

    ReplyDelete